Tacoma Medex post interview

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to share with all of you that after not getting into UW last year, I gave it my all this past year including applying to other schools I'd be willing to relocate to.. Although i was not accepted into UW again this year, I was accepted into the PA program at D'Youville college in NY. My husband & my families are there, so it'll be great to be closer to them. Lots of changes in the future but I'm so very excited! I am sharing to tell those of you that are disappointed not to give up hope! If there's is a will, there is a way!! Keep the faith & move forward! Your day will come!

Congratulations!! Super HAPPY for you!! :) :) :)

Hello-- I hope everyone had a good holiday! I'm new to this forum but I met many of you at the interview. Congrats on those who got in-- What a dream come true. I am one of the unfortunate bunch who received the letter. I'll try harder next year. I would love to join a group with others who are just as determined to be a part of the MEDEX family!

Heejin- I am sorry that you got the dreaded letter, but take hope! This is an opportunity to get together and build not only your application but a great social support! I hope everyone who was not able to join this year will meet up and work together. I will make another thread after the first, and those who are interested in meeting up I think will find it at least a little productive =)

Heejin- I am sorry that you got the dreaded letter, but take hope! This is an opportunity to get together and build not only your application but a great social support! I hope everyone who was not able to join this year will meet up and work together. I will make another thread after the first, and those who are interested in meeting up I think will find it at least a little productive =)

Thank you! I am taking this "rejection" as an lesson of personal growth. I do hope to meet up and/or work together to reach our goals! that would be awesome. I'll be there, In person or through a thread. :) 

First, I'd like to congratulate all who have been accepted to Tacoma class #3!  I have been lurking since the interview having trouble with the forum and not being able to post until now.  I would like to brainstorm with those who did not make it into the class this cycle as well!  I felt honored to be in the company of such an amazing group of people. I will continue shadowing with the family practice PA-C and take some more courses to strengthen my application.  Best of luck as you all move forward!  Hopefully, I will be eating lunch and mingling with you all next December!

I hope all those who did not get accepted this year continue to try.   I did not get in to MEDEX until my third attempt.  It can be done.  There are others who also have not gotten into MEDEX until their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th attempt.  

For those who will continue to try, I would be glad to get with you and explain how I improved my resume and some interview techniques.

Doug

I hope all those who did not get accepted this year continue to try.   I did not get in to MEDEX until my third attempt.  It can be done.  There are others who also have not gotten into MEDEX until their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th attempt.  

For those who will continue to try, I would be glad to get with you and explain how I improved my resume and some interview techniques.

Doug

Hi Doug! Congrats on making the dream team!  I would love to get with you for pointers! I'm sure there are plenty who would also love to listen and learn. Let us know of your availability and/or how you would like to communicate. (Forum, phone, email, over coffee...)

Hi Doug! Congrats on making the dream team!  I would love to get with you for pointers! I'm sure there are plenty who would also love to listen and learn. Let us know of your availability and/or how you would like to communicate. (Forum, phone, email, over coffee...)

I'm in for pointers, too!

Archived