Saint Francis, King's or Gannon?

I'm from the west coast as well, but I interviewed at St. Francis last month. I can't speak for the other schools you mentioned, but St. Francis seemed fantastic from what I could tell. I was able to chat with current students and get a feel for the program and school in general. The school has a great reputation, and the professors all seem to really love their profession and care about the students succeeding. If you're ok living in the middle of nowhere, it's a really good option. 

Look at the 3 schools on google maps - St. Francis is VERY rural - some may like, other not. 

Kings/Gannon are in cities.  Erie is a whole lot bigger than Wilkesburry,

Kings is a very established program.  The person I know who was accepted likely isn't going because of their preference not to be in an urban setting. Seems like they have recently set up new facilities, which seem quite nice.

St. Francis is beautiful and has a well ranked program but is in the middle of nowhere. Gannon seemed depressing when visited. Consider Duquesne (heard the merit scholarships are better this year).  Also consider Seton Hill.  All of the programs list their PANCE results on the websites.  Gives you an idea of how successful they are as well as program size.

• 1 month later...

Archived