2011 APPILCIANTS "Please post when you get invited for the test"

I have been told that there is a fourth testing session. Does anyone know if this is true? I was aware that there is an interview as late as June eighth, but if there is a fourth testing session that would most likely mean that interviews would be extended past June 8. This means that candidates will not be notified of their acceptance until late June if not early July. Can anyone confirm this? I, as well as many others, would like to know if we should expect a call in June or July,.... I'm running out of nails to bight,...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was told the other day by Kathy that everyone who was going to be invited to the interview had already been notified. Today when I called the office to try to make an appointment with Jackie, I was told (by whoever answered the phone) that Jackie wouldn't see anyone who was in this 2011 applicant pool because they were still in the process of notifying people for interviews. I relayed to her what I was told by Kathy, and the person answered with "I was given different information and was told that they are still notifying people"....so, back to square one of frustration since it seems like different information is given depending on who you speak to.......

No No No.... If you havent received an interview invite by now then you wont be called in to interview and for the person asking about getting tested there is no such thing as 4th testing session. Everyone was tested as of MAY 13th and Everyone has been invited to the interview they are just waiting to see the last invites so that by June 14 people can cry tears of joy or sad. Thats it ppl if you havent heard by now then you wont hear anything else its June already only one week left of interviews and then the acceptance... No more room for notifications. GD LUCK TO ALL.

Does anyone know concretely when we are supposed to hear from the program regarding acceptance? I am not sure if I should expect a phone call or e-mail nor do I know the end date for notifications. Also, will they notify us either way or only if we are accepted? The waiting is becoming difficult - only another week or so hopefully!!! Best of luck people! :)

Sorry about that Kimber i guess a wrote it too fast, can you believe i just noticed it jajaj. You should hear back via Phone call. Jaquelin calls and asks you for a good address and at the end tells you congrats you were accepted. Have your phone ready because she wont leave the voicemail she must tell you live.

May all whom deserve it receive that call.

I was told yesterday that notification will be sent out within next 10 days, and that it will probably be a combination of email and phone (I took that as probably receiving both, not one or the other). That being said, I was told at interview that interviewees would be notified whether they were accepted or not, however those accepted would probably be notified first. They may take some time to notify people, and as a result I wouldnt be too discouraged if some people receive acceptance before others (plus Im sure there will be alternates if some people decide to drop program at last minute). That being said, it doesnt make the waiting any easier. Good luck everybody!

Christian

Hopefully we do hear from them within 10 days. There has been talk about a fourth test However the faculty and staff had not decided yet if they were or were not going to hold this fourth testing (undecided on 06/08/2011 wed). I fso Hopefully it will not delay comfirmation calls/Emails. If anyone does here a final verdict from the campus please post. It would be appreciated.

Well they did have that sneaky fourth test... But why would you test more people if you have enough qualified people already? Why not pick from the other 200 that took the test? Its very weird i dont know what theyre doing... I wonder if they have more seats available. I think they said currently its 58 to 60. Next week is the week of the truth

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dear Fellows:

I am new in this forum, and eventually I am going to share with some of you guys the next two years at MDC. I am living in Southwest Florida, and I am looking for a place to live. As a student, I only need a room for studying and sleeping. If some of you know a place near to the medical campus, I would thank your cooperation in this important issue for me.

Best Regards

Hernando

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived