2011 APPILCIANTS "Please post when you get invited for the test"

Tommorow will be Monday the 14th of March, this week defines who will get tested... Please post it here if you get a call or letter inviting you for the test. To those of you whom will have the honor to take the test i wish you the best of luck. I hope i have a chance to show them what i can do.

Never been more nervous in my life, the stakes are high 360 will be tested.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's up guys. I just received my invitation email as well. I think there are two groups; the first group is to be tested 3/31/11 and the second group on 4/15/11. The email says as dlinares10 mentioned that there will will 150-200 students tested, but I'm not sure if thats combined in the two dates or total.

Well, good luck to everyone. Maybe we'll be classmates soon!

I think if you receive an application complete email, than you should be receiving an invitation email to take the exam on 3/31 soon (not sure if theres an order). I believe that those who do not have complete applications will be notified of the missing items and those applicants (if everything is ok) will be invited to take the exam on 4/15. So, dont worry if you received an application complete email, you should be receiving the invitation shortly, they sent it the MDC email address by the way. Good luck!

Omar1602 do you remember when you turned in you application? I turn mine in November 4? Maybe is in order who knows.. The program website says that all applicants meeting the minimum requirement will be allowed to test and essay but the email says they choose.

I submitted my application late October, probably very close to November. Good luck.

Question to those testing on thursday. Are we suppose to take any materials or informatin with us? Paper pencil pen a copy of our application? The email was a little vague in what we are suppose to take. Any help would be great. I look foward to meeting you guys and best of luck on thursday or on the next test date!!

I was told the same thing in regards to the testing process from someone in the process. There were so many people that applied, that they are going to make two more test dates once again pure speculation. If anyone hears otherwise please keep us informed.

When I tested Thursday they said that there were still two more test dates (despite the initial email which stated there would be only two). The number of those who will be invited to test has been elevated from roughly 200 to over 300 as this year they had the highest amount of qualified applicants. Hope this helps!

Archived