Tacoma 2014-2015 applicants

I'd like to take time to thank the students in Tacoma class #2 for going out of their way to reassure and encourage us applicants for the 2014-2015 cycle. The fact that you guys are still active on here after being accepted speaks volumes about your character and the PA profession! I hope those still waiting receive good news of invitation soon :)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to take time to thank the students in Tacoma class #2 for going out of their way to reassure and encourage us applicants for the 2014-2015 cycle. The fact that you guys are still active on here after being accepted speaks volumes about your character and the PA profession! I hope those still waiting receive good news of invitation soon :)

I second that!  

Hello to all my future PAs :)

I received my official invitation for the Tacoma conference on December 12th last week. FYI: I submitted my CASPA and supplemental application in the middle of July. I am very excited for this great opportunity. Best luck to you all!!! My advice to those that are still waiting for an invitation is to have patience. This has been a long yet exciting process. I stopped checking emails (daily) because it only made the process longer. Again, good luck to all the 2014-2015 MEDEX applicants. 

Yareli A.

Congrats to everyone who has already received an invite!!! I was wondering if you all applied early summer or if you all applied at different times. I applied mid-September and have not heard anything yet. I still have my fingers cross!

Hi PaigeClark3,

I applied end of August.  I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.  From all the past threads I've read it looks like people sometimes aren't invited for an interview till the week before.  

Good question, maybe it goes by submission date & selection processes. My Summer Qtr classmate submitted his on mid-July or so& got invited last week. I submitted late September& if Medex finds me qualified/fitted, then I might get an invitation with others whose submitted later as well. Just a wild guess. *smiles*. Kept myself busy to reduce email checking once every 3hrs instead of every 3 minutes.

Good question, maybe it goes by submission date & selection processes. My Summer Qtr classmate submitted his on mid-July or so& got invited last week. I submitted late September& if Medex finds me qualified/fitted, then I might get an invitation with others whose submitted later as well. Just a wild guess. *smiles*. Kept myself busy to reduce email checking once every 3hrs instead of every 3 minutes.

My situation is similar to your classmate. Staying busy is a good thing, because once in PA school I'm sure there will not be time. :)

Sent from my iPhone

My situation is similar to your classmate. Staying busy is a good thing, because once in PA school I'm sure there will not be time. :) Sent from my iPhone

Hello future PA's :)

Just checked my email after 2 long months and got my invite last week! I applied late July for those that want to know. To all the other applicants do not be detered, and it's never over until you get that rejection letter.

To the others see you at the meet and greet!

Good morning!  Has anybody heard anything or recieved rejections letters?  I talked to Stephanie last week and she said more invites will go out this week and last invites in January.  Now its Friday and haven't seen anything, hopefully today!  Might be to early since its only 10 am in Florida.  

To my understanding there are only two interviews for Tacoma. The one scheduled in December and then one in January for remaining spots.

Also, I wouldn't read into the rhyme or reason of the invites. I know someone who got an interview invite last week and they sent in their application at the end of August. Let's all keep our chins up- this isn't over yet! :)

Archived