2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is making me a little crazy wondering :) I knew they were moving & decided it was kinder to patiently wait before inquiring under the circumstances...But now I realize since the Jan 15 deadline has passed, if they do want that form in addition (& I've re-read the instructions & only see that they say to post the plan on CASPA), it may be too late...

Has anyone who got accepted from the last interview actually received their letter yet? If so, what was the date on it? I know we have to accept within 2 weeks of the date on the letter, but I'm curious as to how much time we will actually have due to mailing and such.

Hi there, I am new here, just came across this forum, I am interested in the PA program for thus school for 2015-16 cycle, I do have couple of questions, hope you can help, I am a foreign medical graduate, 2000, I have taken all these courses for pre-requisite in the dirt 2yrs in school,they are part of my credentials,have lots of clinical experience here in US from observership, externship, working in medical office close to patients, and clinical research, working on the GRE now, my question is do I have to take these courses again to be accepted to this school or not, thanks

Hi there, I am new here, just came across this forum, I am interested in the PA program for thus school for 2015-16 cycle, I do have couple of questions, hope you can help, I am a foreign medical graduate, 2000, I have taken all these courses for pre-requisite in the dirt 2yrs in school,they are part of my credentials,have lots of clinical experience here in US from observership, externship, working in medical office close to patients, and clinical research, working on the GRE now, my question is do I have to take these courses again to be accepted to this school or not, thanks

You should consult the school's website and/or admissions director

I am scheduled to interview but have really low GRE score? How much emphasis faculty puts on GRE? GPA: good, healthcare hours: 700. PA shadowing 40.

If you were asked to come and interview, they think you are capaple of graduate-level academics.  The interview is all about your personality, likeability and fit with the program.  I think this holds true of most programs.  Good luck.

Archived