2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay we are in the same boat and now all it is left is to hope and hope we all get a stand on the waitlist, I am hoping that not all the seats are taken but atleast I had a wonderful interview experience at prestigious shenandoah university. At this point, not to lose hope but I have gathered myself to be positive and accept whatever is written in my destiny. If it is meant to be I will be offered a seat, if not I will definitely be a reapplicant for Shenandoah next cycle. Good luck everyone and congrats to those who are accepted, you guys will be awesome PA's. :)

Congrats to all of you getting acceptances; my classmates and I are so excited to meet all of you this summer!

If any of you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. You will get loads of info in the weeks to come but I'm happy to answer anything you want to know now!

Good luck to those still waiting. I've been praying for all of you and I'm sending calming thoughts!

Archived