Biochem online?

Does anyone know where I could find a Biochem course online? I know its not recommended to take adv sciences online but I'm trying to find every option possible for me to take this course in the fall being that all the universities around me either have full classes with 30+ wait list OR have prerequisite requirements that I don't meet. (for ex, one university needs Intro Org Chem I and Intro Org Chem II..I never took the "intro" courses, I'm in the regular Org chem that is above the Intros but they STILL won't let me take their biochem!) I'm becoming desperate, any help will be greatly appreciated!

I would advise students to avoid UNE's biochem course until UNE gets it straightened out. I took it and got a high A, but that course was difficult, full of errata, and generally a pain in the gluteus maximus.

I've read on another forum that UC Berkeley's online biochem is good, but I don't know anything about it first hand.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived