AAPA Boston

Good 1st 2 days at the conference. Opening session with Dr Gawande was great.

Saw phyasst, love2xlr8, and knappy today. Knappy and I went to the original cheers but couldn't get a seat inside so went elsewhere. went to hahnemann/drexel alumni party and saw some old friends which was fun.

I'm helping set up the paft booth tomorrow and will be there for a bit tuesday, so stop by and say hi when you are in the exhibit hall.

The AAPA annual conference is in Boston and they co-sponsored the 10th annual Run to Remember half marathon. I worked as an EMT at the finish line for this run and saw many PAs crossing the finish line. I also ranomly met Lisa Gabels, Chief Development Officer of the AAPA, who was a pleasure to chat with.

AAPA_Boston_2014_at_Run_to_Remember.JPG

Set up the PAFT booth today. see attached pix We are in the "constituents corner". stop by and say hi, I will be there for a few hours. We have orange wrist bands for all the PA students, pamphlets about the organization, A downloadable pt education brochure for pts about " What is a PA" which is better than some other versions you have seen. Anyone who signs up to become a member at the conference gets a Black T-Shirt (see photo modeled by Mittman).

post-73688-0-66296100-1401140298_thumb.jpg

Set up the PAFT booth today. see attached pix We are in the "constituents corner". stop by and say hi, I will be there for a few hours. We have orange wrist bands for all the PA students, pamphlets about the organization, A downloadable pt education brochure for pts about " What is a PA" which is better than some other versions you have seen. Anyone who signs up to become a member at the conference gets a Black T-Shirt (see photo modeled by Mittman).

I want a shirt!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Active using Tapatalk.

Great first day at PAFT booth. lots of new members. many pa forum folks stopped by to say hi, thanks!

if you get a chance stop by the pa hx society booth in the lobby and buy a copy of The Physician assistant : an illustrated history. only 10 bucks and Dr. Sadler, one of the founders of the pa profession and the author, will sign it for you.

Archived