2014-2015 App Cycle

Hi guys! Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites?

Aggozno,

Yes, they are! I received my interview invite on December 18th; I was a super late applicant though. I turned in my CASPA and supplemental both on Oct 31st (cutting it close, haha). There were two early February and two late February dates to choose from.

And if anyone was wondering...

overall GPA: 3.60

science GPA: 3.70.

prereq GPA: 3.85

Good luck to all of you stil awaiting invites! They are definitely still sending them out.

Best,

PrheePA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I submitted all of my application material very last second. Long story short, I didn't realize until very late that I was able to apply to any programs this year. I received emails saying that my prerequisite worksheet was received, but that was the last correspondence I've gotten since like December 1...should I be worried that there is a problem with my app? I keep reading posts on here that people received emails stating that their apps were under review...

I'm stressing out.

So I submitted all of my application material very last second. Long story short, I didn't realize until very late that I was able to apply to any programs this year. I received emails saying that my prerequisite worksheet was received, but that was the last correspondence I've gotten since like December 1...should I be worried that there is a problem with my app? I keep reading posts on here that people received emails stating that their apps were under review...

I'm stressing out.

I'm in the exact boat!

I'm interested in applying for the upcoming cycle. I looked online at their website, but couldn't find a definite answer. Can anyone tell me if this program participates in rolling admissions or not? Thanks in advance for your help! Good luck to all that applied this year!

They do not use rolling admissions but they do offer interviews to candidates as early as October.

I was starting to think I was out of the running for an interview since I haven't heard a peep out of them. Perhaps it's for the best since my second choice has become my first for several reasons. I really wasn't looking forward to being in a class of nearly 100 students. Opted instead for a class of 35 students.

Just received my interview invite today! I submitted everything at the deadline (so late) :( and they emailed me a few days ago saying my application was ready for review.

Does anyone know, is it best to interview early? or do they make the decisions after all interviews? ..

Do you mind sharing what your Caspa GPAs were?? I submitted at the deadline and haven't heard anything but my GPA is a little low due to early undergrad shenanigans so I'm a little worried :/

Archived