Savannah Class That Starts Jan 2012

Hey Everyone! Yes Jennifer, I was there, I also sat across from you...it was great to meet you and I loved talking about everything. My name is Emily and I found out today that I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooo excited!! I'm just going to see how my other interviews play out but I'll probably be attending South in January. Thanks everyone :) So excited!!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Everyone,

I had interviewed at South University Savannah Campus on the 21st and 22nd of september. I just found out that I was wait listed. Does anyone know how many spots there are on the waiting list and how many people from the waiting list actually get selected every year?

They have been interviewing since April and putting people on the waiting list since then as well, there's no telling how many people there actually are on the list but I do know that a few people from every interview group are typically wait-listed. I interviewed last year and I was wait-listed and so was a guy in my group and he got in (we were the last interview group!) so I know that it doesn't matter when you apply or are put on the wait-list but that they simply use the scores they give you to determine your rank on the list. Hopefully that was some help!

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if South will be conducting anymore interviews for the Jan 2012 start date? I haven't heard anything from them since I got an email confirming my application was complete back in August!! I would like to know something either way, yes or no...this waiting game is awful!!!

hannak~~ I am in the EXACT same boat as you. I haven't heard a word since my application confirmation e-mail either. I sent an e-mail to the program about 2 weeks ago and they said they would check on it for me. Haven't heard a word back.. :/ not taking it as a good sign but congrats to everyone that has been accepted so far! Good luck

hannak~~ I am in the EXACT same boat as you. I haven't heard a word since my application confirmation e-mail either. I sent an e-mail to the program about 2 weeks ago and they said they would check on it for me. Haven't heard a word back.. :/ not taking it as a good sign but congrats to everyone that has been accepted so far! Good luck

hannahk & kshoup9 I'm in the same boat. Have heard NOTHING since confirmation of receipt of application. No interview invite, no rejection letter...nada. Same deal with my app to South U in Tampa also. Let me know if you hear from them & i'll do the same. Best wishes!

hannahk & kshoup9 I'm in the same boat. Have heard NOTHING since confirmation of receipt of application. No interview invite, no rejection letter...nada. Same deal with my app to South U in Tampa also. Let me know if you hear from them & i'll do the same. Best wishes!

Hi guys. I was wait-listed back in May, does anyone know when the people on the wait-list hear from South? Has anyone on the wait-list heard back from South, yet?

The letter says end of November I believe. I am also waitlisted. I called 2 days ago to see my status and just check in, I left a message, but I haven't heard back yet.

Archived