Savannah Class That Starts Jan 2012

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kneilsen- I applied to SO many...Pace, South- Knox, South- Sav, MCG, MCPHS, Baylor, Chatham, Eastern Carolina, Rosalind Franklin and Texas SW. I had interview invites to Pace, MCPHS, South- Knox, and South- Sav and was wait-listed at Chatham. I attended interviews at Pace and MCPHS and declined both South invites. I was accepted to the others. I am attending MPCHS- Boston. Good Luck!!!

I thought it went well. I think everyone I spoke with had a positive experience. I am hoping to get a thick packet in the mail in a couple of weeks. I was impressed with the program, and the students I talked to seemed to really like it. It was also nice putting a face to the name of a couple people on this forum.

Now the waiting begins...

I thought it went well. I think everyone I spoke with had a positive experience. I am hoping to get a thick packet in the mail in a couple of weeks. I was impressed with the program, and the students I talked to seemed to really like it. It was also nice putting a face to the name of a couple people on this forum.

Now the waiting begins...

i haven't put a single face to a name on this forum from tues/wed... fail.

i also thought it went pretty well, the interview process at south was amazing and i think it really made a difference with the information session/touring savannah. when i got to savannah, initially, i had completely different thoughts on the location.

the current students were so helpful and seems pretty enthusiastic about their time at south. hope everyone gets a thick packet in the mail :)

Just wanted to poke my head in to say that I just received an offer of acceptance to my first choice school in state so I'll have to give up my seat at South Savannah. It's bittersweet because I really loved the faculty and students at South, but UF is just a perfect fit for me in every way. So there's definitely hope for you if you're on the waiting list!

I got my acceptance packet in the mail today! I can't believe it! I am super excited to start school in January! See you all then! :D

Congrats!! I am so excited to meet everyone!! For those of you accepted we should plan a BBQ or get together before orientation! Remember to join the facebook group! SUPA c/o 2014!

Archived