Advice regarding prerequisites

Dear members,

I needed some advice regarding these  3 prerequisites for applying this year.  I need 3 semester units in statistics, 4 units in general chemistry and 4 units in biology. My priority is statistics followed by chemistry and then biology. I need online classes for its flexibility as I have a 4 month baby . My questions are 

1) Any one who  took online classes for statistics , which was the course and how long did it take?

2) Any good online courses for general chemistry and biology with virtual labs?

Also I need to take TOEFL  as  I am an international graduate. Any advice regarding that?

Thank you for posting online courses list. Haven't gone through the entire list yet .Will do soon and add to it if I find any interesting links. 

Thank you.

Dear Members,

Thank you so much for the input. Certainly was very helpful. One last question , any other online statistics courses ( 3 semester units) other than community colleges? I could not find it in the list of online courses... or may be I missed it. Thank you so much for your time.

Regards,

Archived