Hi Fellow PA's

Question to the general population ,   have any of you created a site for loan repayment from NHSC?  How does that process work?  I know its been done but its hard to find information on how and what steps to take?  How difficult is the process? Does anyone know if Urgent Care jobs count?  

Thanks in advance

Hi Fellow PA's

Question to the general population ,   have any of you created a site for loan repayment from NHSC?  How does that process work?  I know its been done but its hard to find information on how and what steps to take?  How difficult is the process? Does anyone know if Urgent Care jobs count?  

Thanks in advance

You should contact the NHSC for direction. Do you work at an area designated by the NHSC as underserved? From what I know, an Urgent care facility doesn't count. I think the only exception is if the urgent care is link with a community health clinic or a primary care office where you also practice as a PA. It can be called an after hour clinic. Lately, most primary care offices are extending hours and expanding their practice because of the ACA.

Archived