Medical Program for PDA's?

Back when I was in PA school, they had us use a PDA for all our patient encounters. We also downloaded medical programs to help us. Since then, my PDA device doesn't seem to be supported by most medical programs. Does anyone have any medical programs to suggest I download on  my device? I must stress that I can't use any iphone/ipad/android type device for facility reasons. It must be Windows Mobile. Thanks!!

You will have a tough time then. Most apps are developed for iOS and android and your device is outdated by many years. Rev's suggestion might work for you or maybe you can find a tablet without a camera.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

A first gen iPad doesn't have a camera, maybe you can pick up a used one with a capability to connect to the internet that can fill your needs. Nobody supports PDAs for software anymore unfortunately.

alright so I think they are going to reject the itouch due to internet connection capability. So I think I just have to go to the books. Is there any small compact book or anything that's similar to the Epocrates layout like Dx, Tx, pharm look up etc...? Current comes to mind but hoping there's a less detailed smaller book or guide. Thanks for the responses.

Archived