"JP IS BACK" 2014 APPLICANTS POST HERE

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My date is next Monday the 28th. This should be the final interview date. If by this Friday your not called then most likely it is not your fate to join this program. Awhite or Anisa please tell me what kind of questions they ask you. Does anyone know how should I prepare? I answered your concerns please address mine. Good luck all

Well as others have mentioned, it's unfair to give exact details of the interview...but I will say that I didn't have anything out of the ordinary. Your typical PA school interview questions, and just trying to get to know you. I didn't have anything that really caught me off guard, and they were all very nice. Just try to relax and you'll do fine :)

So I just took the interview. Your right nothing caught me off guard. Expect for like one question that I didn't prepare for, but I knew what to say. Two of the three judges wore their emotions on their sleeves while one maintained a poker face through out the entire interview. We should be hearing back around May 6.

Wasn't Mrs. Roque amazing? She maintaned a beautiful sofe spoken smile the whole time. And Santana is halirous. I tried to make them all smile/laugh at one point during the interview. At the very end I was able to get poker face to smile. Did they tell you around the same date?

Archived