SALangston

Class of 2016 Applicants

I just got the confirmation email that they received my application. They didn't start reviewing applications till after the Oct 1st deadline. It says interview invitations are by phone Nov 4 - Nov 29

The interviews are in jan not phone, they just call to invite you. I interviewed here last time I applied and I got the call right before thanksgiving.

Hi guys,

I received a call today with interview invitation. Interviews will be held on January 9th, 10th and 11th.  I am attending Saturday Jan.11th. I'm super excited and looking forward to meeting you all. Good luck!!

And I think they interview 150-200 people in the three days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a lot of people to interview in 3 days. Now i wish I chose the 9th instead of 11th. 

I got my call for interview a few days ago! Will be going on January 11. Coming from Ohio, would have liked to have gone on Friday but couldn't because of work. Look forward to seeing everyone!

• Upvote 1

I got a mail few days ago about the hotel info & transportation services . kristen27 , how was the interview process. Overall and what about the essays? Good luck everyone:)

From what I remember there were three parts to the day, and they divided us up into 3 groups- 70 people a day kind of seems like a lot more than I remember but maybe they just interview more people now. Anyways my first was the writing sample, all I remember was that it was on affordable healthcare. Then we had the group interview (ethical question) then we had out individual interviews, there was a tour and lunch in there as well :)

Hey everyone, I'm a first year student at Le Moyne. Congrats on getting invited for the interview. The process is really relaxed. Just be yourself and you'll be fine. There is a group interview, 2 on 1 interview, and a short essay. Any questions specific to the interview let me know. I haven't been on here since I was accepted but I'll check periodically now that we have a little break. I'm also helping out on January 9th for those who are interviewing on Thursday. @bishalbista ... I'll actually be in Wichita for a week (visiting a friend) from the 28th-4th. PM me if you're interested in meeting up at some point.