Just took Pance.. nervous!

Just took pance last Thursday. It was the first week of the year, and I am wondering if I will have to wait the full 2 weeks before I get any results.

I understand that there are several different tests, with different difficulty levels. My classmates who took it the same day all finished much earlier than the time allotted. I took the entire time for each section, and I am usually one of the first people done with any test. They were also saying that the PANCE was similar in difficulty to the packrat, but I thought it was much, much harder. I did well on my packrats, but I am not sure about this one. Do they give different difficulty levels on the same day? I CANNOT WAIT 2 whole weeks for results. This test killed me!!!

There is more than one pance just like there is more than one panre. I've heard for the panre there are at least five different exams, don't be surprised if that's the same for the pance. What's difficult for one person may be a walk through the park for another. Taking the entire time for each section...good for you. It says you care enough to take the time. I'm sure you did just fine but as I've said here before there are forum members here that have had to take the pance more than once, more than twice. Good luck...keep us posted.

I just took the PANCE last Thursday as well. I also had a hard time and took the entire time for each section, and am very unsure of how I did. I'm settling it in my mind that its ok if I didn't pass, I just have to re-focus and get ready for the second attempt.

But till I know .... I'm really nervous too !!

I just took the PANCE last Thursday as well. I also had a hard time and took the entire time for each section, and am very unsure of how I did. I'm settling it in my mind that its ok if I didn't pass, I just have to re-focus and get ready for the second attempt.

But till I know .... I'm really nervous too !!

I just took it this am...I feel like I could have failed too...I mean I very well may have passed but would not be surprised if it was by a small margin. I feel the same about accepting the reality that taking it a second time aint the end of the world...

Oh i just read your updates CONGRATS debtooker and purplecats!!!! I hope to have good news thursday. Its like waiting for the acceptance call by the school all over again! LOL

[quote=gatorPA;280424Image some of us more experienced PAs. I took the exam in mid-October and didn't get my results until late-January!

gatorPA

yup, I remember. week long test with 6 parts; 3 written( you know, on paper...) and 3 practicals...and only given once/yr....

took it october, results christmas eve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yup, another nervous recent grad just finished up PANCE a few hours ago. I took 4 hours to finish, thought it was harder than the PACKRATs, which I did extremely well on. EMED's quote from the first page is resonating in my head right now, just hoping I get results soon and get my -C!

Yup, another nervous recent grad just finished up PANCE a few hours ago. I took 4 hours to finish, thought it was harder than the PACKRATs, which I did extremely well on. EMED's quote from the first page is resonating in my head right now, just hoping I get results soon and get my -C!

How did you get your results so soon? I took mine on the morning on the 31st and I am just waiting.....2 weeks seems like forever...especially when I took nursing boards and could pay to see the results in 2 days. I'm waiting for my -C (nervously) as well.... I don't care if it was the minimum....as long as I passed.

Archived