University of ND "online" program

Where did you get the idea that it is an online program? I didn't see that on their website.

"In 2003, the Program joined the Department of Family Medicine. The UND PA Program changed from a Certificate program to a graduate level program in August, 2003, when it began offering a Master of Physician Assistant Studies. The Program is now 24 months in length. It is comprised of a combination of on-line courses, didactic lectures on campus, and clinical experiences under the supervision of a physician in primary care. The first class of masters' students graduated in May, 2005."

it really is essentially an np program seeking funding as a pa program. for most of their existence they have only accepted nurses as applicants and now take very few folks with other backgrounds. not a fan of this program and never have been.

I dare not speak his name, but a former forum poster is either currently enrolled there or maybe just graduated from there.

I often wonder if he still lurks "et" wants to post so badly. I know he can hardly stand it as evidenced by his last persona. Pretty sure he hasn't finished yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Archived