2013 Application

I interviewed late last cycle it was in February and shortly after that I was placed on the waitlist and ultimately denied. So I'm back at it again I also received an email from Mrs. Irving stating that I would be interviewing in September and that she would fill me in on the details after the schedule was made.

I interviewed late last cycle it was in February and shortly after that I was placed on the waitlist and ultimately denied. So I'm back at it again I also received an email from Mrs. Irving stating that I would be interviewing in September and that she would fill me in on the details after the schedule was made.

Hi Bsledbet,

Did you actually get a denial letter? I also had my interview in Feb and was placed on waitlist, however I am assume I am denied but I never actually got a letter or an email telling me so. Also, when did you recieve an email from Mrs. Irving about the interview in September

I did receive a letter in the mail maybe about a month after the interview that stated that I had been denied. Mrs. Irving emailed me on July 25th letting me know about the September interviews and that she would get back to us when they had the schedule made. I don't know how long they hold people on the waitlist I've heard of some people getting a call the day before classes started notifying them that they had been accepted but I can imagine that doesn't happen very often.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congrats to all! Can you guys please share your stats (GRE scores, GPA, experience)? I'll be applying for the class starting in August 2015. I just need to know how competitive I have to be in order to get in. Btw, how many students are going to be accepted in 2014? I heard the number went up but I'm not sure.

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived