SJVC c/o 2013 applicants FYI

Maybe even my PD? Dont mess with my nerves....Im nervous enough lol

But seriously I consider most posters here (ESPECIALLY YOU) to be great mentors...hope to make you guys really proud in a little over 28 months :-)

Ya know just_me, I would be proud to be your PD. I've like others, maybe even your PD lol, have watched your PA journey on the forum.

LesH

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my interview went well. The faculty was very patient, I got nervous with my first question and they helped me recover. The students that were there were really awesome and very friendly. Overall the experience went really well, and everyone was really down to earth.

Good luck everyone.

Well my interview went well. The faculty was very patient, I got nervous with my first question and they helped me recover. The students that were there were really awesome and very friendly. Overall the experience went really well, and everyone was really down to earth.

Good luck everyone.

LOL, knowing the folks on your panel I'd say that's a good thing. I agree about the students, and they have had a couple of rough Adult Medicine tests...lol.

It was our pleasure to be there, I remember being on that side of the desk and it's nerve-wracking. Now the hard part begins.....waiting. For those of you that get in we'll see you at the BBQ after your orientation and those that don't get in the use the advise the program gives you on how to improve. I did not get in the first time and improved in the suggested areas and here I am now. It goes a long way in the eyes of a program if you take the advise and improve yourself. Good luck to everybody.

Yes! I finally did...I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling all day and still up to this point. My interview is on Friday. I just have the jitters now because I'm so nervous, but I've been doing a lot of breathing exercises and running almost everyday to relieve stress! I'll be coming down on Thursday though, to be safe.

Hey good job you got through the interview! I'm sure you did well and thank you for sharing your experience it helps ease some of my anxiety. =)

Good luck everyone.

okay thats where I was planning to book! What is the Adult Medicine test? Where we suppossed to prepare for this test? Its so funny I have been waking up early in the morning for the last two weeks because I simply cannot sleep and when I do sleep I think of possible interview questions and my thoughts just wander. I'm just too nervous. I've been running every morning no calm my nerves! I'll keep you updated too!

Yw ...I recommend the Hampton inn....very nice hotel and very comfortable. Its also very close to the

School. No problem by the way, were all in this together.

Well folks this is the last day of the second week of interviews. We will be finishing up next week. Just so you know how we notify folks because I know there's a variety of ways programs do this and advice here on the forum. We contact you. Please don't call us. If you have not heard from the program by May 15 then please call.

Thanks for your interest in the SJVC PA program.

LesH

Wow three weeks of interviews...good luck sumeet...i hope we see each other at the BBQ haha...just in case how do i make sure they call me directly to my phone, because my wife got the call about my interview before I did, and I wanted too get all excited about the call. Instead I got a text from my wife "CALL ME 911 ASAP" and that was pretty scary. HAHA

Thank You...Yay! I'm glad I made a friend for the bbq haha! I was so nervous during the interview my legs wouldn't stop shaking, but the faculty was really nice and friendly and Jason really helped calm me down after the interview.

Wow three weeks of interviews...good luck sumeet...i hope we see each other at the BBQ haha...just in case how do i make sure they call me directly to my phone, because my wife got the call about my interview before I did, and I wanted too get all excited about the call. Instead I got a text from my wife "CALL ME 911 ASAP" and that was pretty scary. HAHA

Just wanted to chime in here now that the interviews are over. I hope everyone is feeling great and trying their best to ease the nerves over these next few weeks of waiting. I wanted to lighten the mood with something funny. I'm sure many of you have seen this video, but I thought it was pretty creative as well as entertaining. My question is: When did they have time for this with all the studying? Anyways, enjoy and good luck to everyone... I wish you all the best. I hope to meet you all soon in the summer.

Just wanted to chime in here now that the interviews are over. I hope everyone is feeling great and trying their best to ease the nerves over these next few weeks of waiting. I wanted to lighten the mood with something funny. I'm sure many of you have seen this video, but I thought it was pretty creative as well as entertaining. My question is: When did they have time for this with all the studying? Anyways, enjoy and good luck to everyone... I wish you all the best. I hope to meet you all soon in the summer.

That was a really cool video....They had skills

That was GREAT!!! LOL!!! I haven't seen that one! I have no clue where they found time to do that! Guess I better start working on my rap skills...Actually, I think for around here we gotta make it a country song!!!!

LOL you'd be surprised...

Archived