"if you are a physician press 1"

just made 3 prescription phone calls to the pharmacies. 3 different times I complained that they really need to change their voicemail prompts as I am not a physician, I am a prescriber.

Does anyone else complain about this on a regular basis?

just made 3 prescription phone calls to the pharmacies. 3 different times I complained that they really need to change their voicemail prompts as I am not a physician, I am a prescriber.

Does anyone else complain about this on a regular basis?

all the local pharmacies have answering machines, not actual human beings. they all say "if you are calling from a doctor's office press 1".

Not to cause a ruckus, but in my pharmacy days, I was always annoyed when NO doctors offices, hospitals, etc. ever had an option for "pharmacists, press 8", but they rattle off patient, caregiver, physician, mother in law of a nurse, and so on, and I was always greeted with an annoyed person on the other end when I have to pick a random option that is never the right person. Just to give another angle.

Archived