2013-2014 Cycle

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all those that interviewed on Sept 30.. I interviewed at 8 am and still have not heard back yet. I just called the office and Gia wasn't in, but the lady took my name and number and said Gia would give me a call, but they are running behind on getting some of the emails out.... I have literally been checking my email 1234987 times a day. GOING CRAZY.

michelle, same here! i sort of wish we heard about more info sooner, because i'm anxious/excited & like to get things done early haha. i'm also wondering if we need to purchase items such as a stethoscope, otoscope, etc. or if the program lends some to us. i know many places offer deals over the holidays, so now would be a good time to purchase these type of things. i'll probably want my own stethoscope at least, even if they give us equipment.

michelle, same here! i sort of wish we heard about more info sooner, because i'm anxious/excited & like to get things done early haha. i'm also wondering if we need to purchase items such as a stethoscope, otoscope, etc. or if the program lends some to us. i know many places offer deals over the holidays, so now would be a good time to purchase these type of things. i'll probably want my own stethoscope at least, even if they give us equipment.

Agreed ;-)

Archived