2013-2014 Cycle

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Jenny!!!!!! Are you going to choose Hofstra?

As of now yes, but I'm still gonna go to another interview in Boston.  If I get accepted there, then I'm going there!  I'm also worried about the current prereqs I'm taking right now, which is physiology.  They want me to get a B+ in it but I have a feeling that I'm gonna end up with a B or lower just cause my professor is a really bad professor :( I asked Gia what if I end up with a B, she said they might consider it still if my GPA is high overall, which it is so who knows....

Congrats to everyone that got accepted!

Congrats everyone!! And yes, I think a Facebook page would be fantastic! As of right now, I am mostly certain about going to Hofstra although still waiting to hear from one school from my state (I live in the midwest!). I talked to a current student and it really seems like it is a very program. And that we're going to have a great class from the look of it here -- 11 pages, yeah! 

The drive for my interview ended up taking 6 hours with traffic so I'm not sure that I'll be back just yet to look around some more. It would be nice to though. I started this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/603107886408301/. Not even sure that I started it right ha I'm not the greatest with facebook. Can others edit this page?? 

Umm, it says that one is a group for Penns State... Generally, I think only the admin(s) can edit a FB group/page, but more than one admins can be assigned. 

Jenny- I'm in the same boat.  I need to get a B+ or better in biochemistry but Gia said that if I get below I can retake it as long as I complete it by the start of the program, so I am not too worried.  I have a bad professor as well.  

I'm from NY..about an hour and 20 minutes from Hofstra, so I'd obviously live there.

Meagan- I don't really know how to start a facebook page either, but the link I clicked does say Penn State.

Archived