Summer of 2013: Interviews ?

Hey guys! I spoke with Dawn today and she said she will probably send out the email with info about the interview tomorrow. It sounded like she waiting until then because she was still trying to fill spots for the Jan 25th interview. All of you that haven't heard yet, don't give up hope! I'm assuming since SMU holds interviews later than most schools that there's more of a possibility for interview spots to open up closer to the date. I know it's nerve wracking, but hang in there!

Also, congrats to Remster825! Maybe we'll meet on Jan. 25th!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! I spoke with Dawn today and she said she will probably send out the email with info about the interview tomorrow. It sounded like she waiting until then because she was still trying to fill spots for the Jan 25th interview. All of you that haven't heard yet, don't give up hope! I'm assuming since SMU holds interviews later than most schools that there's more of a possibility for interview spots to open up closer to the date. I know it's nerve wracking, but hang in there!

Also, congrats to Remster825! Maybe we'll meet on Jan. 25th!

Thanks for the info regarding the forthcoming interview email, tpips and also thanks for the congrats! Looking forward to meeting you at the interview. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AIVIphung.

Have you heard anything yet so far?

It looks like you have received interviews for other programs. Good luck with those programs.

Could you inform all of us if you have received an interview from this program yet?

Thanks.

Yup! I got an interview invite on Monday. Couldn't make 2/1 so picked 2/22. Hope you hear something soon! :)

Hey tpips. When is your interview? The called me for the 25th but I chose the feb 1st but I still haven't received any information on the interview. I'm wondering if I should call Dana today as she told me she'd send something out this week.

She did mention the informail hangout to me as well but I haven't received any more information on it either

I received an email later in the day about the get-together the night before. Ask and ye shall receive, I guess! Anybody going on Friday night?

It seems like SMU is sending out info for interviews separate for each group.

I'm really excited for the interview on Saturday! I'm coming from Wisconsin, and the weather has been frigid this winter. I'm looking forward to thawing out while I'm in town!

Congrats, aiviphung! I interviewed at Pacific as well. I was really impressed by their faculty and campus. I'm sure you'll get a great education there! I'm on the waitlist, but I'm still excited to see what SMU has to offer. Good luck in your studies!

Thank you tpips! Pacific really impressed me too but SMU is also a great program. I hope you get into your first choice. :)

I haven't heard anything from them either, but there's still some time left in this cycle. You didn't get a rejection notice right away like some have, so it might mean you're still under consideration. My guess is they're waiting to see how many people will confirm their interview invites and if they have space, they'll start sending out more invites. Don't count yourself out just yet.

Archived