Summer of 2013: Interviews ?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WorkinghardtobecomeaPA and SD'Amato1921,

I'm sorry that I never answered your questions. I was contacted a few hours before I posted. The woman I spoke with was named Dawn. (I have her last name written down, but can't recall it at the moment.)

Any word yet for you guys? It's still early!

Have you received interviews elsewhere?

I got rejected today via email.

So sorry to hear this news but thank you for sharing the info you did with us. I am certain we will all end up where we are supposed to be but it certainly doesn't make things easier in the moment. Still not rejection nor invite for me to date. Anyone else receive a yay or nay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a rejection email yesterday.  It is a bummer but at least they are moving along in the process for everyone.  Good luck to those that are still waiting to hear back.  For those that also received rejection letters, don't let that stop you from pursing your goal to become a PA!  This is just a life lesson and we need to continue to improve ourselves so when the time comes we are fit to become PAs.  

Hi all,

I heard from SMU today! I am scheduled for an interview for February 1st. They have interview dates on January 25, February 1st, and February 25th. I couldn't make the one of the 25th so I switched to Feb 1st. Dawn is the one who called me. The interviews are on Saturdays only and last all day. 

She also told me that the night before the current PA students invite the interviewees to come have pizza with them and hang out/ask questions they may have. That is completely separate from the interview.

She also told me they won't be sending out the interview information packet until some time next week so I'm guessing they're still in the process of calling people, organizing the interview process, etc. 

Hope this helps!

Hi all- I was called today for an invite to the January 25th interview and am very excited. SMU is definitely still calling for more interviews because I was offered the first interview date and they still need to fill the second and third dates with candidates. I have been on the edge of my seat for months and know EXACTLY how you all are feeling. 

I look forward to meeting many of you at the interviews. I know when others would post news of their interview offers on the forum that I would get both excited (hoping I'd be called soon as well) and simultaneously a bit disheartened (knowing that one more spot was taken up of the 144). I hope you guys do the former as there are many more interview spots to come! Big hugs to all still waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived