Hey All-

The first round of interviews was today... there were 15 of us.  was very laid back... came and sat through some presentations about the school.. went on a tour.. had a group interview (5 in each group) and then a one on one with one of the staff members... they said they'd let us know pretty soon about our status.

Hello All,

I was offered an interview here, but I have already been accepted at another school and had some questions because I can't decide if I want to go to the interview. 1) Does Barry offer full cadaver dissections? 2) How are tests given (on computer and in the format of the boards or are they pencil and paper)? 3) Are most of the lectures going on at one of the other campuses and we watch them as they are occurring at either Miami or St. Croix?

Thanks so much for any insight.

Hello All,

I was offered an interview here, but I have already been accepted at another school and had some questions because I can't decide if I want to go to the interview. 1) Does Barry offer full cadaver dissections? 2) How are tests given (on computer and in the format of the boards or are they pencil and paper)? 3) Are most of the lectures going on at one of the other campuses and we watch them as they are occurring at either Miami or St. Croix?

Thanks so much for any insight.

1, no full cadaver dissections 2. tests are on a computer to prepare us for the PANCE and are in a similar format and 3. most lectures come from either miami or st. pete with a small amount coming from st. croix

Be yourself!The questions they ask at the individual interview are to understand you as an individual. In the group interview you're split into groups and given a scenario which you all have to discuss and come up with an answer. The staff is very friendly and i can honestly say I actually enjoyed the experience.

With it being so late in the current admissions cycle, does anyone know approx. how many spots are left at the St. Petersburg campus for the upcoming class? 

I'm not sure it's THAT late in their admissions cycle.. They have done 3 round of interviews now- seems like about 15 an interview.. No clue how many they've taken so far. I was part of the group that just interviewed on Friday- we haven't heard yet