Verification of Application

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's hope they keep working at that same clip, I just submitted mine yesterday due to my LOR writers taking forever and I have some 9/1 deadlines...pretty stressed out about it.

I'm in the same boat. What's stupid is I had 2/3 letters by August 1st but I still waited for the third one. I wish I'd paid more attention to the CASPA instructions.

I'm in the same boat. What's stupid is I had 2/3 letters by August 1st but I still waited for the third one. I wish I'd paid more attention to the CASPA instructions.

I was verified yesterday just as a follow up. Yeah that was definitely much quicker than I expected it to be.

submitted caspa on 8/28 and verified today.

Nice, I submitted mine on 8.22 and was verified I think on 8.27. So it was very fast, got emails from 4 of the 7 schools I applied to within 48 hours. It was mailed like the next day so I'm not sure if some got it electronically and others are getting it through the mail....who knows. Sucks not hearing back from programs because the ones I am waiting on have supplemental apps.

Archived