I have a question regarding the GRE and admissions. I have taken the GRE twice now. My first scores were my best with a 292 cumulative, 148 verbal and 144 quantitative and a 4 on the writing. My second scores were not good as there were life things going on and I didn't perform my best. I went to take it for a third time today and long story short I had to forfeit my seat. I am wondering if I should wait til June to take it for the third time, hoping for at least a 300 cumulative, or submit my CASPA the first week of June like I was hoping. I'm very concerned with the rolling admissions, but I was hoping for a better GRE score since my GPA isn't as high as I would like it.
I'll give you all my stats
HCE: 253 hrs (including my STNA work, shadowing, and volunteer work at a hospital. I'm currently doing STNA work so this is increasing through the summer)
GRE: 292 ?
Should I leave it with the 292 or hold applications and take it one more time?
I know I don't look great on paper, I came to the PA profession late in my undergrad as I changed my major a lot, but I am very determined and dedicated to get in and just would like to know opinions. Thanks!