updating program with HCE while waitlisted

I am currently waitlisted at a program and they said to update them with additional experience. Since I did not have a lot of HCE at the time I applied I did update them a little over a month ago, but have since gained even more and have also started a second job. I want to update them again, but i'm not sure if I will seem too eager. any advise? Thanks!

I am currently waitlisted at a program and they said to update them with additional experience. Since I did not have a lot of HCE at the time I applied I did update them a little over a month ago, but have since gained even more and have also started a second job. I want to update them again, but i'm not sure if I will seem too eager. any advise? Thanks!

• Administrator

Next question?

• Administrator

Next question?

• Administrator

Next question?

When i was applying to PA schools, I got some decent advice from an admissions coordinator. She said that if you happen to go on the waitlist, your application file goes in a big pile. If you call and update them with relevant changes to your packet it helps keep you top of mind when they add people from the waitlist.

When i was applying to PA schools, I got some decent advice from an admissions coordinator. She said that if you happen to go on the waitlist, your application file goes in a big pile. If you call and update them with relevant changes to your packet it helps keep you top of mind when they add people from the waitlist.

Archived