New EM PA education blog

Hi All,

I have finally decided to blog about the various cases I see when working solo in Northern New England. I come across great stuff all the time that is quite fascinating from a medical perspective. Additionally, given the scope of practice associated with these types of positions, it has been my experience that other PAs are afraid to take these jobs for fear of the unknown. I'd like to change this.

If you are interested in reading cases and discussing them, go to:

http://www.empaguru.com

I will load 1-2 cases every 2 weeks and hopefully we can get some good, in-depth discussions going about both the science and ART of medicine. At least this is my hope.

Thanks for considering,

G

I am tweaking the site so for those who come and go, you may see differing skins. I am trying to optimize what format will work best. I think I have it - but I am going to try a few more as well.

THanks for the interest - there isn't much out there doing this so I think there is a real need for it. I look forward to talking with all that participate.

G

Archived