Has anyone used Exam Master?

Hi,

Has anyone used exam master to prepare for the pance? do you recommend it?

how realistic is it compared to the pance? I heard that the questions tend to be a higher difficulty and if you're scoring around 65% that's good is that true?

Do you guys recommend doing the online questions that came with the Van Rhee booki? are they realistic or too easy?

Thanks.

Hi,

Has anyone used exam master to prepare for the pance? do you recommend it?

how realistic is it compared to the pance? I heard that the questions tend to be a higher difficulty and if you're scoring around 65% that's good is that true?

Do you guys recommend doing the online questions that came with the Van Rhee booki? are they realistic or too easy?

Thanks.

we were forced to use it in school....

LOL this sounds like something some of our graduates would say. For some people this is a great learning tool, especially the study mode feature. For others it is not the best thing. All our faculty used it for the PANRE and did OK. The Kaplan Q bank and the VanRhee Kaplan review have been well liked by our grads. I like the Classroom to Clinic prep book, but I tend to be a visual and kinetic learner.

Archived