Sign in to follow this  
kang1208

Touro Manhattan Interview 2011

I would like to start this thread, in hopes to those who applied has heard back, and would like to share some thoughts about their interviews/incoming interviews.

So, anyone received an invitation for interview in December? January? etc? I have just received the interview invite letter, and it is coming up in 3 weeks! Any tips/insights? very nerve-racking!!

Congrats on your interview invite kang! That's great news! I'm sure anyone else who has been on interviews will tell you the same thing--just relax, don't be too nervous and just be yourself! Did you receive the invite through email or was it a letter in the actual mail? Hopefully I will hear something soon too! Good luck! :)

I would also like to ask current students/prospective PAs from Touro Manhattan if employment is a problem for them, since they had a scandal of making false certificates back in 2007...that actually knocked my confidence down towards the reputation of TC Manhattan...any thoughts/insights would be appreciated!! Thank you all very much!!

Hey guys... I just apply to touro (manhattan campus) a few days ago. Just made the deadline before feb.1... Should I be hearing from them anytime soon??

hii mike and/or kang

just had an interview at Touro ( bay shore) in early Jan.. & got accepted a few days later.

hope your interviews are going good. any word on Touro from either of you?

-L

Mike,

Congrats on the interview invite! Good luck! I havent heard anything yet, which hopefully is a good thing! When did you send in your application?

Thanks guys! I sent in my application back in October, so it did take awhile to hear back. I also sent in a 4th letter of recommendation about 3 weeks ago, which may or may not have helped in the decision. But better late than never, right? I'm sure you'll hear something soon Jak, just be patient. :)

Lauren, did you apply to Manhattan too, or only Bayshore?

HI All,

I wanted to join this feed because I have an interview at Touro Manhattan 2/28 =)

I am super happy that I got this far. If any of you have suggestions for the interview, please let me know, I am beyond nervous and it is still 3wks away.

Thanks Everyone and I hope I see all of you in school one day =)

I have an interview for Touro Manhattan scheduled for February 17th! Has anyone already interviewed and would like to share their experience? I read that in the past there was an essay question, does anyone know if that's still a part of the interview process?

hey guys congrats on your interview invites!! When did you all apply? I am still waiting to hear back (I submitted my app for the Feb 1st deadline) and I am so anxious to know if I get an interview!!

MY INTERVIEW IS MONDAY!!! I am really super anxious, but i feel the best that I can do is be honest and know my material (SCARY)

I had my interview last week. Make sure you do your research and come prepared (the aaspa site has a list of interview questions which I found pretty helpful). More importantly, just relax, take deep breaths, and be yourself. :)

I had my interview a few weeks ago. =) Be yourself, be HONEST, and try to prepare yourself with some questions off of the aaspa site! GOOD LUCK to everyone <3

To those who had an interview recently in Manhattan:

How many people interviewed you, and was the director also present?

How was the tone of your interview? Was it relaxed?

How long did the interview last?