Touro Manhattan Interview 2011

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I turned in my application right before the deadline in late January and received a letter a few weeks later inviting me for an interview :) I only applied to the Manhattan Touro so pretty nervous....anyone recently interviewed care to share your experience/questions?

Hi all. I was a student at Touro (Manhattan Campus) for a semester and I withdrew from the program because I got into a different 2 year school. I have all the textbooks, and equipment (new, used only 3 times). My new school provides the students with all the equipment and uses different textbooks, so I'm selling everything I got for Touro.

Once you're in, you will get a textbook list and equipment list. Once you've gotten that, please feel free to contact me. I'm selling all the textbooks and equipment at a lower price. I live in NYC and can be contacted via the PA forum or through e-mail. melk2121@yahoo.com

Applied regular deadline, had an interview the beginning of the month, accepted two days later. Hang in there I'm sure they'll send you something soon.

Hi, I just had my interview today. How may people interviewed you? did you get the acceptance letter via mail or e-mail?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived