Sign in to follow this  
kang1208

Touro Manhattan Interview 2011

Hey I hope your interview went well. I would like to know how was the interview structured? Also what types of questions did they ask? what kind of essay questions do they ask at the end? Thanks :)

Hi Lauren,

Congratulations on getting into Touro! What was the interview process like? I have my interview in 2 weeks at Bay Shore.. Any tips?

Hey guys,

I had an interview about a month ago, has anyone who interviewed around that time heard back yet? Because I am really freaking out.

Hey nancy i interviewed today as well how did u think it went?

I think it went alrite. how about u? how many people interviewed u?

Hi all,

Does anybody know how many people were invited for the Touro Manhattan interview? From those that already had an interview- was it tough?

I have my interview the end of April - i'm very nervous.

I think it went alrite. how about u? how many people interviewed u?

I think it went pretty well after i relaxed and got the jitters out. Two people and they were pretty cool!!

Hi everyone. I just received an interview for early May. I applied the last week of January and am excited to have heard back. Thanks to everyone who always post and keeps us updated. I will let you know how it goes.

Hey All,

For those of you already accepted to the class of 2014 and are going to attend- someone should think about making a Facebook Group for you all to get to know one another before classes start. :)

After much research and talking to every PA student and graduate I know I think I'll be attending the Manhattan program. I'll start the group but need a few members first. Please PM your Email so I can find you on Facebook.

Do you mind telling me when you had your interview? And if you applied for early decision or the regular deadline? I haven't heard back on if im accepted yet.. still waiting patiently! =)

Applied regular deadline, had an interview the beginning of the month, accepted two days later. Hang in there I'm sure they'll send you something soon.

I turned in my application right before the deadline in late January and received a letter a few weeks later inviting me for an interview :) I only applied to the Manhattan Touro so pretty nervous....anyone recently interviewed care to share your experience/questions?

Hi all. I was a student at Touro (Manhattan Campus) for a semester and I withdrew from the program because I got into a different 2 year school. I have all the textbooks, and equipment (new, used only 3 times). My new school provides the students with all the equipment and uses different textbooks, so I'm selling everything I got for Touro.

Once you're in, you will get a textbook list and equipment list. Once you've gotten that, please feel free to contact me. I'm selling all the textbooks and equipment at a lower price. I live in NYC and can be contacted via the PA forum or through e-mail. melk2121@yahoo.com

Hi, I just had my interview today. How may people interviewed you? did you get the acceptance letter via mail or e-mail?

Applied regular deadline, had an interview the beginning of the month, accepted two days later. Hang in there I'm sure they'll send you something soon.

Hi, I just had my interview today. How may people interviewed you? did you get the acceptance letter via mail or e-mail?

Two people interviewed me and I received a letter of acceptance in the mail two days later. Goodluck!

Just had the interview today...think it went well, now the waiting game. It was a very relaxed interview. The questions were basic and similar to ones I prepared for.

Interviewed about a week ago and accepted yesterday! Very excited. Good luck to everyone who is waiting. It is tough, but be patient. Those who still have to interview...be yourself and prepare with questions from the AAPA website.