Prestige and Dating outlook of Physician Assistants?

I didn't even see the date on the comment. I thought this was a new thread that had blown up.

Anyway, when you are young, income matters less (girls value 'fun' more than 'rich') and ambition and outlook are adequate substitutes for income since you and your peers are not at an age when guys can make a lot of money. An undergrad or PA-S may be poor, but they have income in their future, which is what really matters.

Go out in cheap clothes and tell women you're a career custodian and you'll see the difference.

Agreed- as a PA, you interact with physicians on a regular basis and are basically seen as a colleague, and/or you may find yourself in situations where you are able to meet people with similar income levels.  Conferences, social gatherings, "friends of friends" will change going from someone who works as an EMT to working as a PA.  It's just human nature for your social circle to change a little, even when you keep the good friends you made in a previous career.

Source- I married a physician

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived