Hello People,

I joined this forum today.

I was starting to get scared since I had not heard anything back so I decided to call the number that was provided in the email that the program sent me. I was told that they are still reviewing applications and allow them 3-4 weeks. I called on April 18. I also asked if they will notify the applicants in even if they are not selected for interview and the guy said yes, they are working on it. It felt better since no news is good news. lol

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello People,

I joined this forum today.

I was starting to get scared since I had not heard anything back so I decided to call the number that was provided in the email that the program sent me. I was told that they are still reviewing applications and allow them 3-4 weeks. I called on April 18. I also asked if they will notify the applicants in even if they are not selected for interview and the guy said yes, they are working on it. It felt better since no news is good news. lol

Couple days after I called the program, I decided to email this time to get the status of my application and I knew the program starts in June but wanted to know the exact date. I got reply within 15 min and was told that application are still being reviewed and allow them 3-4 weeks. The class starts in the first week of June.

Couple days after I called the program, I decided to email this time to get the status of my application and I knew the program starts in June but wanted to know the exact date. I got reply within 15 min and was told that application are still being reviewed and allow them 3-4 weeks. The class starts in the first week of June.

Thanks for the update! That's the most information we've seen to have gotten so far. It's much appreciated. Let's keep each other in the loop. Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the update! That's the most information we've seen to have gotten so far. It's much appreciated. Let's keep each other in the loop. Good luck everyone!

Thank you for the update! Which email address did you inquire to? Unfortunately that guy has been saying the same thing for 3 months now so it's all really up in the air from what it seems like. If the start date is the first week of June this leaves them with about 3 weeks to invite, interview, select and request admission decisions while leaving a weeks worth of cushion for students to register, pay, make living arrangements and buy supplies. None of it adds up in my head. But since he's saying we need to allow them 3-4 weeks, invites wont be sent until the week before classes are supposed to start. Does anyone think this delay may have something to do with accreditation?

Thank you for the update! Which email address did you inquire to? Unfortunately that guy has been saying the same thing for 3 months now so it's all really up in the air from what it seems like. If the start date is the first week of June this leaves them with about 3 weeks to invite, interview, select and request admission decisions while leaving a weeks worth of cushion for students to register, pay, make living arrangements and buy supplies. None of it adds up in my head. But since he's saying we need to allow them 3-4 weeks, invites wont be sent until the week before classes are supposed to start. Does anyone think this delay may have something to do with accreditation?

This is the email address that I sent to mxcpa@ccc.edu

It didn't make sense to me either when I was told that classes start in first week of June. I am thinking that they will call all selected students for interview at the same time and schedule them on 1-2 days. I don't think its the accredation issue since the program is accredited under probation and next meeting is around September. If something happens at that meeting then it will go in effect for batch.

It didn't make sense to me either when I was told that classes start in first week of June. I am thinking that they will call all selected students for interview at the same time and schedule them on 1-2 days. I don't think its the accredation issue since the program is accredited under probation and next meeting is around September. If something happens at that meeting then it will go in effect for batch.

Archived