• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's all I got as well. I'm pretty sure they hold off on reviewing applications until they all come in since the CASPA deadline allows students to wait till last minute to submit their applications and then it takes a number of weeks to be mailed out. Do you mind sharing your stats?

• 4 weeks later...
Ok I just called them because I'm super impatient! I was told interviews will be done mid-April and so we should be hearing from them in early-April. Has anyone gotten accepted elsewhere yet? Is this everyone's first time apply to MCX?

Hi sdave6!

Thanks for all the updates! I received that same email a few days ago as well. I hope we both get an invitation in April. It's been a long wait. It seems that their application cycle this year has been delayed compared to previous years. It is my first year applying to MCX however I've applied to several programs but waiting on a few more before making any decisions. How about yourself?

Hi sdave6!

Thanks for all the updates! I received that same email a few days ago as well. I hope we both get an invitation in April. It's been a long wait. It seems that their application cycle this year has been delayed compared to previous years. It is my first year applying to MCX however I've applied to several programs but waiting on a few more before making any decisions. How about yourself?

Hi!

Yes it has been delayed possibly because of the change in administration. I've also applied to several others and have been interviewing. But staying here in Chicago would be ideal! Hoping we all get interviews at the least! =) I applied last year but one of my transcripts got in super late so I didn't get an interview. This year I was way ahead of the game but now they're super delayed. -_-

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys called them again, because we are almost at the end of April and I was told they would reach out in about 3-4 weeks. This doesn't make much sense to me though since the website says they would send out admission offers mid-May and ask for decisions by the end of May. Having said that, can someone else try calling them and seeing if you could get some answers? The guy that answers the phone has a really low, mumbled voice so I honestly don't even know if I am hearing everything he is saying.

So we want to know when interview notices will be sent out and when interviewing is anticipated to start. If you can also find out when the program starts that would be great.

I'm hoping we can get an answer here. =)

Hey guys called them again, because we are almost at the end of April and I was told they would reach out in about 3-4 weeks. This doesn't make much sense to me though since the website says they would send out admission offers mid-May and ask for decisions by the end of May. Having said that, can someone else try calling them and seeing if you could get some answers? The guy that answers the phone has a really low, mumbled voice so I honestly don't even know if I am hearing everything he is saying.

So we want to know when interview notices will be sent out and when interviewing is anticipated to start. If you can also find out when the program starts that would be great.

Hi!

So I just called but received no answer. I'll continue to call until I get some kind of answer. We are on the same boat my friend. Let's keep each other updated!

Hi!

So I just called but received no answer. I'll continue to call until I get some kind of answer. We are on the same boat my friend. Let's keep each other updated!

Thanks for trying! Yes, that would be great! =) If anyone else can help out, that would be great.

Hi!

Thanks for trying! Yes, that would be great! =) If anyone else can help out, that would be great.

Hi!

Hello All! Yes the guy is picking up the phone.....at least he picked up today. Sdave6, you were definitely right about the mumbling. I had to ask him to speak up several times, but I finally understood what he said. He told me that we should be hearing something about an interview in a few weeks via email. I just said ok and hung up. I hope this was helpful:/

Hello All! Yes the guy is picking up the phone.....at least he picked up today. Sdave6, you were definitely right about the mumbling. I had to ask him to speak up several times, but I finally understood what he said. He told me that we should be hearing something about an interview in a few weeks via email. I just said ok and hung up. I hope this was helpful:/

Thank you for the attempt! Yeah I feel like he's talking in circles to us. I had a friend call in and she was told we would hear from them next week. But when I called he said 3-4 weeks and he said a couple of weeks to you also. I'm not sure why they're not following their published schedule. I guess things will go into the summer if they still haven't figured out when they're notifying us. Sooo frustrating!

Hello People,

I joined this forum today.

I was starting to get scared since I had not heard anything back so I decided to call the number that was provided in the email that the program sent me. I was told that they are still reviewing applications and allow them 3-4 weeks. I called on April 18. I also asked if they will notify the applicants in even if they are not selected for interview and the guy said yes, they are working on it. It felt better since no news is good news. lol

Archived