Ok I'm very confused by all of this. How can they be allowed to waste people's time and money like this. Their ACCREDIDATION review isn't coming up till this September and so I don't know why that would come into play at this time. There are so many different P A PROGRAMS out here guys. I say demand ur money back and apply to other schools if u have not already. This is truly ridiculous!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the advice. I checked my spam thoroughly and I still did not receive an email. I will call the program tomorrow. It's really weird because I received all of their other emails:/ It is very disappointing to know that they will not be accepting applications this year. Thanks everyone for the update!

Check your spam, mine was there

Yes sorry so late with this. I went to the open house and he told me the same thing again, that they are transitioning to a Master's degree only program and that they MAY also require a GRE that's not set in stone about the GRE. He said that from here on out you MUST have your bachelor's degree in order to be considered. The prerequisites will remain the same but he did say they would take a survey of ochem/biochem course in place of the biochem course. When I looked on the website they haven't changed the requirements for the program but if u already have a bachelors you can maybe see if they will just put ur app in for the next term so you don't lose ur money.

I hope this helps a little.

I received a very strange email from CASPA today saying that the Malcolm X program has been removed from CASPA and there is a concern that it might close entirely. As a native of Chicago I had hoped it would be an option for attending. Does anyone know an idea as to what is happening? I know the program has been on probation and there have been problems but I heard those issues were being resolved.

Archived