MCPHS Worcester January 2014 Applicants

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Im coming from NY looking for a roomate as well. What are you looking into in terms of housing? & does anyone know how the housing if on campus?

hey, how are you doing with the housing search? i was looking at the dorms for on campus but i was told i should consider finding something off campus (don't know anything about nearby apartments either)

• 2 weeks later...

I still dont know what I am doing exactly. I can't look at apartments yet cuz its too early everyone wants you to move in within a month. Im ok with on or off campus as long as I'm not alone. I really don't know anyone in the area lol. But you should deff join the FB group they created. Someone just recently posted looking for 1-3 roommates to live in a single family home like 10 mins from campus. Maybe we call all get together and figure something out. Can't wait to meet you all!!! :=-0:

hey, how are you doing with the housing search? i was looking at the dorms for on campus but i was told i should consider finding something off campus (don't know anything about nearby apartments either)

I still dont know what I am doing exactly. I can't look at apartments yet cuz its too early everyone wants you to move in within a month. Im ok with on or off campus as long as I'm not alone. I really don't know anyone in the area lol. But you should deff join the FB group they created. Someone just recently posted looking for 1-3 roommates to live in a single family home like 10 mins from campus. Maybe we call all get together and figure something out. Can't wait to meet you all!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1395967343950625/

• 1 month later...

Archived