MCPHS Worcester January 2014 Applicants

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i have my interview on the 23rd as well! does anyone know the details of the interview? when i spoke with the women on the phone, i was driving so i didn't get a chance to write down the details but i just fixed the date. i don't really know where to go on campus and which building i need to go to. she said that they would send me an email with the details, but i haven't received anything yet.

I have my interview on May 23rd also! If anyone has any idea where the building for the interview will be I would greatly appreciate it! I'm from Florida and coming on my own so I know I am going to be completely lost, haha. I know we have to go through security at some point? Help!

Hey guys, is there any of you who apply for Worcester campus without BS/BA degree? I just try to complete the requirement list. what is the chance to get in if I don't have 4 years degree? anyone know? appreciated!!
It is a master's program, and it states in the admission requirements that you hold a BS/BA degree, so I imagine it's very unlikely you will be considered.

Archived