Four W's and Three 10-12 Credit Semesters

Hi, I'm new here. Sorry for the long post. Currently I'm a senior natural science student who originally was pre-med. I have a 3.88 GPA, but I'll need to take a few years off to get patient care hours after graduation to apply to PA school. I've typically been a solid student, but my college years have been rough. My freshman year, my mother almost died and I developed depression and anxiety with insomnia. This caused me to take a few incomplete the second semester which I finished in the summer. I took 16 credits my freshman semesters and 19 credits my sophomore first semester. During this time I had severe depression, so the next semester I took only 10 credits and recovered from depression. I then took 12 credits for summer courses and then 17 credits with Physics I and Calculus I. The next semester, a triggering event occurred, I missed a bunch of classes, was diagnosed with bipolar II disorder and withdrew from Physics II w/ lab, Calculus II, and choir. This meant I had to delay my MCAT, so I took a few summer classes hoping to catch up. Once I reached the fall senior semester, however, my classes conflicted for the fall semester, and I realized that since I wouldn't be going to med school right away, anyway, it was best to take another semester this fall as a super senior to avoid the conflict. I spread my classes into 12 credit semesters. So far, I've been doing great and have had a 4.0 last semester with plenty of time to spare, which I'm trying to fill by working as a chaplain at a rural clinic. I just have had a hard time getting over the fact that I won't be graduating with my class and that I have a transcript with 4 withdrawals and a lighter load for five semesters. It's made me question my life decisions and made me not sure what I should pursue. Do you guys think there is hope of getting into PA school with transcript like mine?

P.S. Extracurriculars include Biochemistry TA, Student Association Senator, Mission's Club Event Coordinator, Medical Receptionist, Sabbath School Teacher, and Worship Group Leader.