I’m a pain management PA with 4+ years experience in interventional pain private practices. Currently in the process of opening my Pain Practice in New York City area. 

Looking for Supervising Physician for the practice. Will also receive percent ownership in practice and can perform the neuro-axial procedures if desired. I’m open to various arrangements, depending on what physician prefers.

Please message if interested to associate and collaborate.

• 5 months later...

It is very rare for a PA to own a practice in NYC. I once called NY Education Dept which issues MD/DO/PA licence regarding PA-owned family practice a few years ago. The answer was that the owner has to be a doctor. Maybe you need find a lawyer first to make sure if it's legal or not for PA-owned practice in NYC and then find your SP. Many years ago, there was a PA to own a practice in NYC with a very strong lawyer's help. However, that PA never gave his lawyer's name in PA forum after a few PAs asked him.