Ursuline College 2023-2024

4 hours ago, Nangs412 said:

same 😕 and i'm starting to think that it's a no for me because everyone that i've heard from that has gotten accepted so far heard back immediately like the day of their interview 

Yeah I agree with this. I havent heard from anyone that hasnt gotten an acceptance the day of their interview. Kind of heart breaking 😞 They did say until October so fingers crossed for all of us! 

51 minutes ago, ChasingPA23 said:

That makes sense! I think the final interview date is september 15, so maybe itll be around then. 

Ahhh. Now I’m anxious. Do you guys know if they’ve sent out invites for September 15th yet?? From what I heard, they were figuring out an interview date for late August/September that may be the last one ….

Now super nervous that it’s the last and if we haven’t heard back, we’re out of luck. 

16 minutes ago, microscopicblackhole said:

Ahhh. Now I’m anxious. Do you guys know if they’ve sent out invites for September 15th yet?? From what I heard, they were figuring out an interview date for late August/September that may be the last one ….

Now super nervous that it’s the last and if we haven’t heard back, we’re out of luck. 

No I do not! Keep on holding out hope!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, microscopicblackhole said:

I’m not quite sure yet either but fingers crossed for you!! I hope you get that invite to interview! 

• Like 2

I think they were planning one more interview day, based on what the rumor seems to be. I think if we haven't heard anything by the first week in September we can get more concerned. I do feel like they'll have to finish filling the class soon, though, because of the January start. And even if they're full, they'd have to have a waitlist because if there's movement this fall, they need to have a backup plan. At least that's my hope, that they're not yet done.

Fingers crossed for all of us, guys!

• Like 1

On 8/21/2023 at 6:18 PM, AKJustinS said:

Same as far as hearing nothing aside from the application received. I can't help but feel like they are almost full. Hopefully I'm wrong

I think we are stressing early! I quite honestly do not think they are at capacity yet & they are still going to be reviewing applications until September 1st! So don’t give up yet. Have you guys been emailing Melanie? I’ve received some emails from her recently.

1 hour ago, ChasingPA23 said:

I think we are stressing early! I quite honestly do not think they are at capacity yet & they are still going to be reviewing applications until September 1st! So don’t give up yet. Have you guys been emailing Melanie? I’ve received some emails from her recently.

Hoping you are correct. Wondering how far back they are looking. I submitted mid July and they've had interviews after then.... hope I can get a second look

On 8/24/2023 at 1:46 PM, PA4Sho06 said:

30 and it was within the CASPA application. Hopefully this helps!

The only questions I saw in CASPA were the "Additional Questions" for if I was a reapplicant and if my bachelor degree would be confirmed by 1/8/24. Then I attached my CV to the "Supplemental Documents" -- that was it, right???

10 minutes ago, PAdreaming224 said:

Welp coming down to the deadline. Good luck to everyone. Hoping they have some spots left. Will post if I head anything the next week or so! 

What deadline? The CASPA one? 

Also, do you guys know if there’s another interview batch expected? I got the generic email that I was in review earlier this month, but nothing since then. I applied in July. I’ve communicated some updates to Melanie as well. I’m a non-traditional student working locally in healthcare and really hoping this works out!!! 

9 hours ago, microscopicblackhole said:

Also, do you guys know if there’s another interview batch expected? I got the generic email that I was in review earlier this month, but nothing since then. I applied in July. I’ve communicated some updates to Melanie as well. I’m a non-traditional student working locally in healthcare and really hoping this works out!!! 

Keep reaching out and doing your best! That’s my advice 🙂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, microscopicblackhole said:

I think they were referring to the CASPA one!

& Im not quite sure about how many more sessions they will have. I would definitely reach out to Melanie and keep her posted with updates about your application. Hope it works out! 

• Like 1