Congrats everyone! And so glad for reapplicants!!! And also glad they’re speeding things up this year. 🙂 Last year I interviewed March and got rejected  end of June.
it’s my 2nd time applying/ interviewing here this time I was part of the hometown scholar program they have so we will see….. I interviewed 2/22 haven’t heard anything yet 😩🤞🏼

didnt know they were doing calls so hoping for the best and will check that also next week cuz I’m sure they’re done for the day!

Edited by chelsterzzz
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, chelsterzzz said:

I JUST GOT THE CALL OMGGGGG  crying at work lol 

2nd time interviewing with this school! I’m so excited!!! Good luck to everyone 🫶🏼😭🤞🏼🤞🏼 don’t give up!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2024 at 2:04 PM, yrb39 said:

I interviewed 2/13 and also got the call last Friday afternoon around 3:30! Was super surprised by the quick turnaround this year. Best of luck to all those still waiting 🙏

congrats!!!! so exciting  

Edited by futureendopa
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Madii said:

Can those who have been accepted and/or offered interviews please post their stats if they don’t mind?

Hi!!! Soooo I’m your typical low gpa! 
2.89 overall 

3.02 science gpa 

10k+ pce hours

200 volunteer hours (majority animal shelter)

80hrs pa shadowing hours

4 LOR (PA, 2 NP, mayor) 

2nd interview ever (interviewed last year with them also)

Part of hometown scholar program, first gen also. 

I’m 30yr, major gender studies and sexuality (explained wanted to work in a women’s clinic) went to uc Irvine, part of PA club was vice president & transferred from community college. 🙂
Currently doing a one year masters of science program in medical nutrition at ASU

Medical assistant certified & phlebotomy experience! I work at family practice rn, previous experience infectious disease clinic, urgent cares, pediatrics (couple months), aesthetics. 

Edited by chelsterzzz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2