University of La Verne - 2023-2024

Had anyone gotten any offers decisions? When I called the program in November I was informed decisions would go out by the end of the year. When I called in January, I was told they were running behind and will send out decisions this month… the wait it killing me.

Edited by Noodlefish23

24 minutes ago, kittycatfuturePA said:

Hello~ I was recently accepted and will be attending this fall if anyone wants to connect <3__<3

Hi, congratulations!!! You're gonna be a PA!  When was your interview? Mine was about two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for some news!

1 hour ago, supa002 said:

Hi, congratulations!!! You're gonna be a PA!  When was your interview? Mine was about two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for some news!

Hello~ Thank you so so much! I interviewed back in October. I just received word a couple days ago. I believe they are trickling their responses to applicants rather than doing it all at once. Wishing you the best<3 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, kittycatfuturePA said:

Hello~ Thank you so so much! I interviewed back in October. I just received word a couple days ago. I believe they are trickling their responses to applicants rather than doing it all at once. Wishing you the best<3 

Oh wow thats a very long time! I interviewed jan 10 so i expect i will have to wait much longer to hear back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Raiden805 said:

Any updates ?

I have not heard anything. This is my 3rd year applying, they are always much later than they say for one reason or another. I finally got into a different program, but its rough relying on La Verne for timely information. I've been waiting since October 

31 minutes ago, CH1012 said:

I have not heard anything. This is my 3rd year applying, they are always much later than they say for one reason or another. I finally got into a different program, but its rough relying on La Verne for timely information. I've been waiting since October 

yeah it’s been a struggle to wait for information and the information like that email is given and then still nothing , but congrats on getting into another program 🎊🎉🎊 🙂 !

4 hours ago, Raiden805 said:

yeah it’s been a struggle to wait for information and the information like that email is given and then still nothing , but congrats on getting into another program 🎊🎉🎊 🙂 !

Thanks. Hopefully La Verne gets it together soon 

1 hour ago, saurpa101 said:

Has anyone received any updated at all or tried reaching out to the program? Maybe they are handling accreditation issues right now but it's just a bit worrisome not hearing anything from them. 

Yeah I have not received any update besides that admissions decisions were going out and to allow two weeks for them but that was on march 27 …. Still haven’t received anything other than that , not even a rejection 

For those who have been accepted so far, has La Verne been giving updates ? I am worried since it’s late in the cycle and they have not given any info. Their website says that admitted/waitlisted students will be notified early April but we’re already closer to May lol 😔

On 4/24/2024 at 5:23 PM, pa212 said:

Has anyone tried to reach out to them? I haven’t heard back since that email on March 27th 😕

So I called last week and they didn't have an update. They said that since it's their accreditation year they're making sure they have everything in order, including decisions so that's why things have been delayed. Maybe reach out to them this week and see if you get a different update as applications have already reopened? 😕