Application cycle 2023-2024 (Knoxville)

1 hour ago, PA4eva5 said:

Has anyone else received an email saying “Although you were not in the top 40 this month you are still being considered for the program” email ??

I received this as well. Not worth worrying about yet since they said not to stress yet, but i didnt fully understand the email either

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ElizabethE said:

Hey yall! I got invited to an interview on Feb 23rd and I got in! From what I heard, there are two more interview sessions, not sure if they have or haven’t been informed by email yet. 

wait how is this possible if they interview through may? 

Edited by arima

On 2/24/2024 at 5:45 PM, ElizabethE said:

Hey yall! I got invited to an interview on Feb 23rd and I got in! From what I heard, there are two more interview sessions, not sure if they have or haven’t been informed by email yet. 

I assume that means there is one for the end of March and the end of April, as I just received one for April 19th! How did your interview go? Any tips/insight? You could personal message me as well!

10 hours ago, prepa199 said:

I assume that means there is one for the end of March and the end of April, as I just received one for April 19th! How did your interview go? Any tips/insight? You could personal message me as well!

Honestly it was super chill. Group interview is where they really assess you. Just be yourself! Nothing crazy like questions. There is an A&P test. It’s like 25 questions in 15 mins, but i got a 52 and was still accepted. They just recommend I start looking over stuff now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...