Application cycle 2023-2024 (Knoxville)

13 hours ago, rekayy101 said:

Same, I am not sure if I should contact them and follow up. Or just wait patiently?

i’m wondering the same thing. I know the original email said if you don’t hear anything it means they are still reviewing it but i’m not even sure when i’ll get any sort of update

On 8/28/2023 at 11:09 PM, arima said:

i’m wondering the same thing. I know the original email said if you don’t hear anything it means they are still reviewing it but i’m not even sure when i’ll get any sort of update

Waiting is apart of the process. This is still early in/middle of the cycle. I wouldn’t reach out personally 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JLM94 said:

Anyone going to the information session this afternoon or has been to a previous one? Just wondering the dress code 

I went! They started an hour early without emailing everyone, so it was pretty much over by the time everyone got on lol, but they reviewed the info for everyone. If anyone has questions I can answer them! 

On 9/19/2023 at 1:27 PM, Psearles1 said:

I'll be there on the 3rd! I would love some insight as well.

On 9/15/2023 at 11:24 AM, futurepa8300 said:

Hi everyone, congratulations on your interviews! My interview is for November 3rd. Anybody have any insight or pointers about the interview? I received the schedule and the nerves are starting to settle in. 

Don't stress too much about it! The group interview is honestly pretty chill and gives you time to think about what you want to say. You'll have a panel of 3 faculty members and 2 other applicants will be with you! The writing sample is basically another interview or application style question, so I'm not really sure what the point of it was. I made like a 58 on the a&p quiz, and was still accepted, so don't stress over it. Also, it may seem like a long day, but after lunch, you are just waiting for them to call you in one by one to find out if you were accepted, so it really isn't too bad. I turned down my acceptance due to being accepted at a different school. Good luck to you all!!

On 9/21/2023 at 8:20 AM, prepagal1 said:

Don't stress too much about it! The group interview is honestly pretty chill and gives you time to think about what you want to say. You'll have a panel of 3 faculty members and 2 other applicants will be with you! The writing sample is basically another interview or application style question, so I'm not really sure what the point of it was. I made like a 58 on the a&p quiz, and was still accepted, so don't stress over it. Also, it may seem like a long day, but after lunch, you are just waiting for them to call you in one by one to find out if you were accepted, so it really isn't too bad. I turned down my acceptance due to being accepted at a different school. Good luck to you all!!

Thank you so much! That helps calm my nerves. Congratulations on your acceptance!

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have any tips to study for the anatomy test? Things to focus on? It has been awhile since I have taken anatomy!!

2 hours ago, PrePA123321 said:

Do you have any tips to study for the anatomy test? Things to focus on? It has been awhile since I have taken anatomy!!

Honestly no haha! It was very broad. Some questions were super basic but others were more in depth. But like I said, you really don’t need to worry about it!!

4 hours ago, LaurenthefuturePA said:

Anyone know if they still have seats for this cohort? Is it too late to apply? Any upcoming interview dates?

this was stated in my confirmation email:

The application review process will begin in June 2023. Interviews will start in July 2023 and run through May 2024”

2 minutes ago, futurepa8300 said:

Just had my interview yesterday and GOT ACCEPTED! It is a great school with very personable faculty. For all the future interviewees: truly don’t stress(I know easier said than done). It is a very comfortable environment because they just want to see you naturally!

congrats!! that’s awesome to hear!!

• Thanks 1