application 23-24 cycle

Congratulations on getting waitlisted! I assume if they already notified the waitlistees, then they should have let known the accepted ones as well by now. Isn’t that they typically notify the rejectees later at the end? I’m so nervous that i haven’t heard from them and feel like they probably rejected me. Does anyone know how many they accept? Or if anyone has been notified of their rejection or acceptance here? I wish they let us knew that we were rejected. Good luck 

I wouldn't make any assumptions; I know it's hard not to. There were some people who mentioned they received rejection email few weeks ago and I only heard about people getting waitlisted yesterday. I haven't heard anything either and it is quite literally a torture to sit and wait around but let's be hopeful that we hear from them soon! 

10 people is so small size for a MS PA program. I really wish they had more seats available or at least let applicants know on their website that there are 10 seats available.  The game of waitlist is a torture and chances are narrow given they only have 10 seats available and many applicants becoming waitlisted. 😞 

Oh dang I didn't know it was only 10 seats for the MS program. That is super small and not very reassuring lol seems like the waitlist is already more than that. I wish they told us that as well during the interview. I can't remember when they said the stand-alone MS program will be established, does anyone know?

We were told that there’s no MS only per se. Whoever gets accepted to the MS only are joining the BS/MS class that they already have and already finished the “BS” part. That’s why their prerequisites list have courses that other schools don’t ask for - like pathophysiology. 
That’s because the new students need to be caught up with the students they already have.

I think this information should be disclosed on their website because there’s very little information about their MS PA Program.

Edited by fpa255

I figured that things might go this way from research on previous years threads and their website. I’m still hopeful and glad I got to interview, as it was good practice either way. I really want to live in Buffalo! It’s so much cheaper and very charming looking. All the best to everyone. Applying can be a bit draining but it will be worth it. Even if you have to do it over and over. 

Edited by JshuaC

11 hours ago, Paduturre said:

What do u mean when you say things might go this way based on previous years experience? What does it imply? 

If you look at previous years threads and reddit threads there are many who got waitlisted, then got in around April-May, and there is conversation on how they don't technically have a direct MS program. To me, that said that they may have limited spots and that getting wait listed was immanent until they sort out the current BS graduation situation. There is another program in Buffalo that does something similar, I believe its called Daemon University.

Edited by JshuaC