application 23-24 cycle

6 minutes ago, Briannaarroyo said:

Double check it came from this email

Email titled: Your MyKetchum Portal Username and Password

PAadmissions@ketchum.edu

Yeah. I didn’t receive any of that. I spoke to their admissions and I only received one email from them so if anyone received their interview invite on 10/12. You probably only received one email so far. Thank you so much for even sharing that information!

26 minutes ago, YourNextPA said:

Yeah. I didn’t receive any of that. I spoke to their admissions and I only received one email from them so if anyone received their interview invite on 10/12. You probably only received one email so far. Thank you so much for even sharing that information!

35 minutes ago, Briannaarroyo said:

Double check it came from this email

Email titled: Your MyKetchum Portal Username and Password

PAadmissions@ketchum.edu

I didn’t receive that! 
I received on 10/12 that I was invited to interview and wait for the interview details email. 
Last night I received an email from the chair of the PA Department saying he will be conducting the interview. And to choose  from the following dates (and he gave me those 3 dates that I mentioned before).

i never received login info to any portal and I don’t think I  paid for supplemental 🤨🤨 CHECK YOUR SPAM INBOX! That  email with interview details went to my spam! 

Edited by fpa255
  • Like 1

Just to clarify this is what has happened for me from D'Youville Univeristy. 

September 1st, email stating application is under review

October 12th, email stating you are invited to interview

October 23rd, email with dates to choose from (mine states Oct. 28th,29th, and Nov. 2nd.) 

I believe someone responded to the wrong thread, understandably so, many of us have applied all over and are watching many threads. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoshuaCarruthers said:

October 23rd, email with dates to choose from (mine states Oct. 28th,29th, and Nov. 2nd.) 

I believe someone responded to the wrong thread, understandably so, many of us have applied all over and are watching many threads. 

Thank you for this! When I spoke to  admissions, she mentioned that the pa director probably hasn’t sent out all the emails and that she left early that day . 

1 hour ago, JoshuaCarruthers said:

Those dates are coming soon. Good luck on your interview!

Hi everyone! I applied to D'Youville the first week of August and just got an interview invite this morning. I didn't realize they had already started sending them earlier this month. They must still be sending out invites though since I just got mine today. I only got the email about the invite and not the email with dates and details yet. Goodluck on your interviews! 

Does anyone know what the last interview date is? I just got my offer last week and haven’t gotten a follow up with the details and date yet. I don’t want to wait too long to reach out and miss the interview date but also don’t want to be too impatient since it says a follow up will come in the coming weeks.  

On 10/1/2023 at 5:05 PM, zayelhawa said:

hey so I emailed them and they told me its okay if I didnt take it or if I have courses pending... I really thought we would take pathophysiology in pa school but they want us to take it before hand. So they told us if we get accepted we would have to take it at their school. bummer fr about the human gross anatomy and pathophysiology 

Do we have to take the pre-reg courses before matriculating or take it along with other courses during PA school? 

9 hours ago, arc222 said:

Does anyone know what the last interview date is? I just got my offer last week and haven’t gotten a follow up with the details and date yet. I don’t want to wait too long to reach out and miss the interview date but also don’t want to be too impatient since it says a follow up will come in the coming weeks.  

I’m not sure when the last interview is but they’ll email you. I received an interview invite on 10/12 and my information on 11/1 so it can be awhile. 

On 10/25/2023 at 11:35 AM, arc222 said:

Hi everyone! I applied to D'Youville the first week of August and just got an interview invite this morning. I didn't realize they had already started sending them earlier this month. They must still be sending out invites though since I just got mine today. I only got the email about the invite and not the email with dates and details yet. Goodluck on your interviews! 

Hi, 

do you mind sharing your Stats? Thank you ! 

6 hours ago, YourNextPA said:

I’m not sure when the last interview is but they’ll email you. I received an interview invite on 10/12 and my information on 11/1 so it can be awhile. 

Okay thank you i’ll be patient a bit longer before I email them lol. Hope your interview went or goes well!