application 23-24 cycle

1 hour ago, zayelhawa said:

Hey guys, for anyone who got the rejection email... it says that if we are interested in other health professions that we should email them and they would consider us...anyone know about how accurate this is?

when did you interview? I haven't heard anything back yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 6:27 PM, JshuaC said:

What's the cost of living like over there? I'm in Portland, OR and its crazy high, just curious what the experience is like over there.

Compared to Portland I would say Buffalo is definitely a lot cheaper!! You can get nice a 1 bedroom here for like $1,000-$1,600 a month on the high end. Not sure what you pay now but I assume it’s a bit cheaper here. Campus housing is decently inexpensive compared to other schools. Public transportation is also super cheap and you can get just about anywhere on the subway and bus especially by campus. Groceries, gas and restaurants are def cheaper too. 

I’ve always lived in Buffalo so I don’t totally know how it compares to Portland but if you have any other questions i’d be happy to help 🙂

9 minutes ago, arc222 said:

Compared to Portland I would say Buffalo is definitely a lot cheaper!! You can get nice a 1 bedroom here for like $1,000-$1,600 a month on the high end. Not sure what you pay now but I assume it’s a bit cheaper here. Campus housing is decently inexpensive compared to other schools. Public transportation is also super cheap and you can get just about anywhere on the subway and bus especially by campus. Groceries, gas and restaurants are def cheaper too. 

I’ve always lived in Buffalo so I don’t totally know how it compares to Portland but if you have any other questions i’d be happy to help 🙂

Thank you. If I get in I might have some questions on best areas to move to, if you dont mind. 

Edited by JshuaC